Required Military Documentation

It is the student's responsibility to obtain and submit the documents below to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions by the appropriate priority date.

Military Transcripts

Joint Services Transcript (JST)

The Joint Services Transcript is the officially recognized military transcript for the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. 

To request your JST, visit the Joint Services Transcript website.

We do not accept unofficial JSTs.

Air Force (CCAF)

An official Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) transcript must be submitted to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions if applicable.

To request your CCAF transcript, visit the Community College of the Air Force website.

We do not accept unofficial CCAF transcripts.


The DD214 is the certificate of release or discharge from active duty. Request a copy of your DD214 from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs website and then email your certificate to

Submit all transcripts and forms to:

Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Richard A. Castro Undergraduate Admissions Center
429 N. Guadalupe St.
San Marcos, TX 78666